Thursday, April 8, 2010

Introducing...


Hey thar you git! Get over ‘ere before I knock you down one. I’ve been told that you need some teachings in Warhammer 40,000 battles – you not tuff ‘nuff yet to handle even a paltry pet squig! But don’t worry, Boss Klopz is ‘ere to help!

But you’re going to need the help of my whole team. ‘der da best of da boyz, and each is all smarts-like in their area of expertise.




First, der’s Big Mek Dakka Killa. He’s real smart – good for keeping yur boyz alive and stop them from doing silly things like dying. He’ll cover some of the more gibberishy things of Warhammer (he doesn’t realize dat the best way to blow something up, is just throw a bunch of boyz at it! Har har!).



Then there’s Big Mek Killa Dakka! He’s Dakka Killa’s brother. He’s faced and blown up almost everything there is out there! He’ll let you know all about the different enemies you could be fightin’.



Finally, there’s me! Boss Klopz! I’llz be telling you about strategies and tactik’s. Some are real sneaky too, like one of dem Kommando-boyz…



Every now and then, I’ll test ya too! See ‘ow much you learned. Here’s what I hope to bash into yur skull within the next 2 months:


- The Difference Between Tactics and Strategies

- In-Focus: Space Marine Tactical Squad

- By the Numbers: Probabilities Made Easy

- Dirty Tactics: Transports

- Spending Teeth: Defensive and Offensive Grenades

- Armchair Generaling: Don’t Over Simplify

- Losing Sight of the Objective

Don't forget to check back every week, or I'll trash ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment